Wednesday 3 October 2007

3 Screenshots



View from inside the bridge looking at space 1. (Office of Carlos Slim Helu).



Overall view of modified bridge and parts of elevator. I made the bridge in Sketchup and brought it into Unreal so to make the bridge a little more realistic and literal. Plus I think the structure I have created produces nice shadows, which is important for my theme of dark spaces surrounding Helu.



Looking into office space 2. Ratan Tata's space. Working in Helu's shadow. The darkness of the bridge in this view is necessary because Helu is very rich, powerful and will do anything to keep his position as number one. Therefore I have used darkness as a gothic and gnostic belief represented as something or someone bad and evil. Tata's space on the other is flourished with light representing good. He is more a modest and more ethical businessman.

1 comment:

xu-chao said...

I like the shadow effect of the colums which creats a sence of power.the way that the three prisms intersects is also well illustate their relationship.by using of different combination of colums,u can develop more about the light effect and play around various shape of shadow.
Betty