Friday 16 May 2008

Drawings



Plan - I added rendering of shadows into the drawing because I found that the plan alone didn't provide enough excitement about the design and the shadows also give a slight hint of the height of this structure.



Poche Section - The section shows the massing of the building as well as solids and voids. I later produced this section into a single point perspective drawing because I wanted to show the interior space where the lady would peel her apples in the morning when light is abundent on the wall above her table. After all this assignment was about experimenting with light and space and this was my way of representing this idea through my drawing.





Axonometric - I found that drawing the axo showing more of the outside than the inside effectively communicates the "wrapping" around of the apple peel design.

No comments: